ESP 400M Roll Unwind Features:
- Quick Change Drive Belt – Allows operator to replace the drive belt without tools in less than a minute.
- Accepts 52″ Diameter Rolls (Up to 60,000 Forms) – Allowing continuous running without operator intervention, reducing downtime on printers and finishing equipment.
- Tension Free Loop Control System – Ultrasonic loop control automatically adjust to the speed o the application with virtually no drag on the form.
- Ultrasonic End of Roll Detector – Can be programmed to stop the printer at the end of a roll or other predetermined locations.
- Adaptable – Works with all electronic continuous forms printers, cutters and bursters.
- 120 VAC Electrical Supply* – Uses standard 120-volt outlet.
- Compact Design/Small Footprint – Saves valuable floorspace while maintaining the highest performance and reliability.
- Height 571⁄2″
- Width 37″
- Length 57″
- Weight 625 LB.
- Max. Speed 400 FPM
- Electrical 1.2 KVA 120V 50/60 HZ*