Pre-owned Roll Systems RS C8 cutter
• s/n# 080750317601k024786
• cleaned/not audited/not tested
From the Manufacturer
With the Roll Systems RS 8 cutter experience continuous productivity and excellent cut sheet quality. Get the best of both worlds— precisely cut sheets from the fastest continuous printers. With the ability to cut, slit and neatly stack sheets 2-up, 3-up, or 2-up merged, the RS Stack solution ensures maximum flexibility for any printing need from transactional mail to book publishing. The RS Stack is unmatched in application variety with enough alternatives to fit any printing need requiring cut sheet stacks. Two-stream collated slit/merge accommodates transactional applications or books of one. Forms can be processed pinless or pinfed, and options include hole punch for ring binder applications and microperforator for workbook tear-out pages, as well as strip cut and gutter cut for full-bleed sheets. Precise page offset option even enables simultaneous processing of two or three streams of varying set/book lengths. As with all of our products, the RS Stack is compatible with today’s most advanced digital printers and can be adapted to meet your printing needs. Global service and around-the-clock support help ensure our reputation as the industry’s reliability leader. Count on Lasermax Roll Systems to help you do more with digital print.
• Speed max. 350 ft/min 1.80 m/sec
• Print Simplex, Duplex
• Feeding Pinfed or pinless
• Paper weight 16–42# bond 60–158 gsm
• Roll diameter 4″–50″ 100 mm–1270 mm
• Web width 8.27″–21″ 210 mm–533 mm
• Form length² 5″–14″ 127 mm–356 mm
• 3 Streams 5.5″–7″ 140 mm–178 mm
• 2 Streams³ 5.5″–10.5″ 140 mm–267 mm
• 2 Merged 5.83″–10.5″ 148 mm–267 mm
• 1 Stream³ 8.27″–21″ 210 mm–533 mm
• Stack Height, RSD1 Stacker
• Max. 10″ 250 mm
• Stack Length, RSV3 Stacker
• Max. 22″ 560 mm
• Output options 1-, 2-, 3-up with offset
² Subject to certain restrictions. Consult Lasermax Roll Systems.
³ Model dependent.
There are no reviews yet.