Pitney Bowes DI950 FastPac 4-Feed Tower with OMR 90″ Adjustable height Console. This unit has been under a continuous maintenance contract with Pitney Bowes. Current cycle count is 262,501.
Additional options/features installed on this specific unit
- Special tower feeder kit
- Sheet/flat env tray
- insert tray
- 18 inch Table extension- no longer available
- High capacity sheet feeder
- 90” table
- Belt stacker
- Scanning software
- Exit transport
- Optiflow power stacker
- Enhanced integrity OMR
This item is currently located in our St. Louis Warehouse
Product can be reconfigured to meet your specific needs or sold as is
From the Manufacturer:
The premium model of our line, the DI950 FastPac is designed specifically to meet the high-end demands of mailers with a wide variety of applications. It has a modern look and a sleek design to fit the needs of most mid and large-sized businesses and mail centers, enabling more system functionality with a smaller footprint.
Technological advances in the DI950 include a Tower Feeder that will hold up to 4 interchangeable feeders and a dedicated, High Capacity Envelope Feeder that will make most jobs run significantly faster. Optional High Capacity Sheet Feeders offer the ultimate in added production and capacity. The Tower Feeder and High Capacity Sheet Feeder integrate the latest scanning technology to process both simple and complex jobs with a high degree of integrity.
- PacPilot™ control panel offers unprecedented ease-of use
- Automatic setup for up to 24 stored jobs.
- Greater productivity — will process up to 5,400 pieces per hour or 120,000 / 200,000 (Enhanced Base) pieces per month.
- Supports a wider range of envelope sizes, including small envelopes, from 6 3/4″ to #11, and flats 10 1/2″ x 13″ eliminating the need to complete some jobs by hand, or investing in a second dedicated machine.
- Excellent system for short runs and reprints in production mail operations
- Load-on-the-fly capabilities allow the system to pause until new material is loaded, which increases productivity by not stopping the system during a job to refill the stations.
- Clear Deck function allows user to clear all the material within the transport area at the touch of a button at the end of each job.
- Linked Feeders – All feeders are linked to increase running time.
- Ergonomically convenient — automatic height adjustable tables with shelf and doors.
- High Capacity Envelope Feeder that loads on-the-fly and holds up to 500 envelopes.
- High Capacity Sheet Feeder – up to two HCSF’s adds up to 4,000 sheets