ZAR Corp has a pre-owned Océ ColorStream 3900 Twin Series printing system for sale.
The Océ ColorStream 3000 Twin series is a series of high speed, high-quality full-color inkjet printers with a speed of 48, 75, 100 or 127 meters per minute for 324 up to 1714 A4 images per minute. Through its unique combination of productivity, efficiency and quality it simplifies and accelerates the transition from monochrome to full-color or even 5 or 6 colors. The DigiDot multilevel dot modulation produces crisp details and smooth halftones with a perceived quality of 1200 dpi at full rated speed. It offers productivity and flexibility for high-speed color and monochrome production of transaction, TransPromo, direct mail, book and manual applications with the reliability, print quality and media range associated with the DigiDot technology. The Océ ColorStream 3000 Twin series provides a modular offering in various single and twin configurations. The flexible Océ ColorStream 3900 Twin series system allows you to adapt the printing mode to match your pace of the transition to color. A full-color Océ ColorStream 3000 Twin series can be set up as monochrome-only system when needed. The production and media flexibility contributes to a future-proof system that simplifies the transition of applications and business models to more sophisticated documents with variable personalization and smarter communication in color.
- Proven Océ DigiDot inkjet technology and Océ SRA MP controller
- Outstanding simplex/duplex flexibility through twin concept
- Paper waste reduction through printing in speed-up / slow-down ramps, paper waste free print pauses and first page printing
- Growth path from monochrome to full color and up to 6 colors (field upgradeable)
- Low impact integration and compliance with datacenter infrastructures
- Seamless workflow integration with regards to prepress and finishing
- High ease of use for increased operational efficiency