ZAR buys and sells top-quality used Lasermax LX550 Unwinder systems to printing customers around the world. In addition, ZAR provides parts, consumables, and supplies at unbeatable prices, unsurpassed quality and amazing service.
Pre-owned Lasermax LX550 Unwinder
The LASERMAX LX550 Unwinder feeds a roll of paper, up to 20.5″ wide and 52″ in diameter, into a printer or inserter at speeds up to 600 feet per minute. It is based on the print industry standard of a center-shaft drive mechanism making it the most accurate and reliable roll-feed system available. It uses a new CPU capable of remote diagnostics and enhanced error recovery.
In addition, it uses the new UP3I interface standard for intelligent communication between all machines and the printer. The LX550 Unwinder has an attractive ergonomic design with an interactive, touch-screen display for greater ease of use. The display now includes the LX500 Support System which provides error detection along with step-by-step instructions designed to quickly guide in operator troubleshooting. Its integrated splice station works with both pinfed and pinless paper.
Benefits of the LASERMAX LX550 Unwinder
• Quick loading and changing of rolls
• Center-shaft driven—no surface contact with forms
• Compatible with pressure sensitive labels
• Ability to feed directly into inserters
• Attractive ergonomic design
• Low profile—unobstructed view of operation
• Easy to use splice station
• No exposed “pinch points” for maximum safety
• Positive locking feature for airshaft—no operator adjustments
Standard features of the LASERMAX LX550 Unwinder
• LX500 Support System included in touch-screen display
• Internal triple loop
• New CPU
• UP3I compliance
• Increased speed—up to 600 ft/min
• Interactive touch-screen display
• Automatic end of roll detector
We purchase Lasermax Roll System equipment as well. Give us a shout when you are upgrading your shop.