ZAR Corp has a 2011 Kirk Rudy 545-T Triple Tabber for sale.
Run time: 2600 hours
Pictures are before refubishment.
Designed and engineered to meet the USPS specifications for booklets and self mailers that require multiple tabs per piece, the KR545T consists of a dual web head, along with a second label head, as well as an innovative, patented, trailing edge tab mechanism. Applies tabs to lead edge, trail edge and single edges in a one pass regardless of product orientation.
- Servo driven web and trailing edge kicker
- Handles large 18” diameter rolls
- Also applies labels and stamps
- Operates inline with standard addressing systems
- Servo driven controls
- Side register belts for tight tabs
- Touch screen operator interface
- Side to side tabletop adjustment
- Quick-release upper belt system
- Quick-release peel plates
- Stop-in/Stop-out electrical interface
- KR conveyor pass through controls