ZAR Corp has a pre-owned 2008 Winkler & Dunnebier 212 Envelope Printing Press for sale.
Although mainly designed for printing made-up envelopes and packets, the Winkler + Dunnebier 212 is also suitable for printing sheets and shaped blanks of paper or cardboard, computer cards, post cards, forms and inserts for leaflets and pamphlets.
Good inking by three adjustable form inking rollers with different diameters. Wide size ranges, high continuous output and quick size changing are outstanding features of the Winkler + Dunnebier 212. It also has short set-up times due to practical means of adjustment.
- Sizes: max. 18 1/8″ x 18 1/8″ (460x460mm) / min. 4″ x 3″ (100x76mm)
- Face Printing: max. printing surface 18 1/2 inches (460mm)
- Perfecting: max. printing surface 9″ (228mm) – face printing / max. printing surface 9″ (228mm) – perfecting
- Max. printing width: 16″ (406mm)
- Max. output: 24,000/hour up to 18 1/8″ (460mm) in height (1 envelope per revolution) for face printing or perfecting
48,000/hour up to 8 3/4″ (223mm) in height (2 envelopes per revolution) for face printing only